We offer sole and exclusive marketing rights for the full range products.
The full range of products that your sales team markets can be viewed at the “Home” page link above.
- You have sole marketing rights in your choice of business territory (see list of territories below)
- You can work from the comfort of your home
- You don’t have the expense of running an office or business premises
- You work flexible hours or part-time to suit your personal needs
- You don’t have the financial burden of warehousing and managing stock
- Customer orders are processed and delivered directly to your clients
- You manage a sales team that are responsible for sales
- Your sales team are all independent contractors
- You have no ‘employees’ with all the associated labour law complications!
- You do minimal administration and paperwork
- Brand Ambassadors work from the comfort of their homes
- Each Brand Ambassador has “exclusive rights protected areas” within which they work
- All clients in the protected areas belong to the Brand Ambassador
- No other Brand Ambassador from another area may contact these clients
- Brand Ambassadors manage and build relationships with their personal portfolio of clients
- Brand Ambassadors receive on-going training
- Brand Ambassadors receive free marketing material
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
- Comprehensive training is conducted
- Our support staff ensure that you are never left on your own
Marketing material is supplied at no cost to you and your sales team. This includes:
- Brochures (click here to view one of our brochures)
- Stationery and forms
- Branded wear
We do require a meeting to discuss operational aspects, management of the business and income streams.
Your minimum income is guaranteed or your money refunded.
Mail us for pricing of your choice of business territory.
Pricing per business territory starts from R 20,000.
DEMAND FOR THE BUSINESS TERRITORIES IS HIGH.
Please check with us as some of the business territories listed may have been sold.
Please click on a map below to view available business territories in each province.